Certificate Tracking Suspended
Eligibility for the certificate of completion requires you to watch 100% of the program. Certificate tracking can be suspended when you seek ahead or your internet connection is disabled. If you would like the certificate, click the button below
Once your internet connection is restored, you will have the option to restore certificate tracking.
Certificate Tracking Suspended
Eligibility for the certificate of completion requires you to watch 100% of the program. Certificate tracking was suspended to enable you to seek ahead. If you would like the certificate, click the button below
Certificate of Completion
Your certificate of completion is now available.
State Laws Dealing With Medical Marijuana and Case Law Interpretations of Same
- Variations Among State Laws That Permit Medical Marijuana
- Guidance From Courts Regarding Medical Marijuana Laws
- Conflict Between State Law and Federal Law Regarding Medical Marijuana
Drug Testing and Implications of Positive Tests
- Do Employers Need to Change Their Drug Testing Policies Regarding Marijuana?
- What Does It Mean to Be Under the Influence of Marijuana?
Duty to Accommodate Under the ADA
- Do Employers Have to Accommodate Marijuana Use at Work?
- Continued Need to Accommodate the Underlying Disability
Disciplining Employees for Medical Marijuana Use
- Importance of Having Clear and Enforced Policies
- Off-Duty vs. on the Job Conduct
- Impact of Safety Considerations on Discipline Decisions
Download Written Materials (0.6 MB)
If you are having trouble downloading the materials, right click on the "Download Written Materials" link.
You will then receive an option to "Save target as" or "Save link as" - choose either of those options and save the file to your desktop.
You should then be able to open the file from your desktop.
To view and print a PDF file, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe makes this program available free of charge. You can download it from Adobe.com. Acrobat Reader will work automatically with your browser as a plug-in so you can view and print PDF files.
Michael W. Groebe
Foley & Lardner LLP
- Senior counsel and employment attorney with Foley & Lardner LLP
- Advises employers in all aspects of labor and employment law and is a member of the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice, the Automotive Industry Team, and the Trade Secret/Non-Compete Specialty Practice
- Was selected for inclusion in the 2011, 2013 and 2014 Michigan Super Lawyers – Rising Stars® editions
- Frequent presenter and writer regarding the topic of medical marijuana’s impact on employers as well as many other employment-related topics including noncompetes, trade secrets and the Worker Adjustment & Retraining Notification (WARN) Act
- An active member of the Oakland County Bar Association, a Fellow of the Oakland County Bar Foundation, a member of the Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association (DMBA) and a former barrister for the DMBA Inn of Court
- J.D. degree, University of Michigan; B.A. degree in political science, with high distinction, University of Michigan
- Can be contacted at 313-234-7131 or email@example.com